Celebrate Spring with San Francisco Bead and Design Show! Emerge from winter's chrysalis and renew your creative spirits while reflecting on beads, jewelry, and art clothing, May 6 through 8, at Hyatt Regency SFO.
Here are a few activities that will be offered at the show:
- Over 100 displays of beads from numerous small bead making artists and studios.
- Dependable sources for wholesale beading supplies and findings.
- Elegant showcasing of fine handmade art, jewelry, clothing, textiles, and accessories.
- Hands-on workshops for jewelry design and bead making from basic to advanced.
- Christi Friesen's Mother's Day free "Clay Play Day" on Sunday May 8.
- Demonstrations, free "make & takes", and basic skill classes.
- New activities offered on Saturday night, May 6, including Polymer Clay Party Night.
- Special Mother’s Day Champagne Jazz Brunch on Sunday May 8.
- Workshops & classes are filling up fast –register now to assure class availability!
- The special room rate is only available through Friday, April 22.
- Register to attend online –quick and easy registration to avoid waiting in line when you arrive.